Abdul-Hakeem Ajijola (AhA), a global Cybersecurity resource is ranked #1 IFSEC
2020 Global Cybersecurity professionals’ influencers and thought leaders list, is:
▪ Chair, African Union Cyber Security Expert Group, Addis Ababa.
▪ Chair, Working Group on Cyber Incident Management and Critical
Information Protection of #theGFCE, The Hague.
▪ Commissioner, Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace (#GCSC), The Hague.
▪ Expert, supporting United Nations Office on Disarmament Affairs (#UNODA) development of
an online training course in “Cyberdiplomacy", New York, USA.
▪ Resource Person, #ITU Arab Regional Cyber Security Centre through Oman National CERT
(#OCERT) Muscat, Oman.
▪ Resource person, South East Asia Regional Centre for Counterterrorism (#SEARCCT), Kuala
▪ Resource person, on Cyber Security in Countering Terrorism and Violent Extremism for the
Organization of the OIC Headquarters, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
▪ Founding member Organisation of Islamic Cooperation – Computer Emergency Response
Team (#OIC-CERT) and initiator of the annual OIC-CERT Global prize, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
He is also:
▪Chair, Nigerian National Cybersecurity Policy and Strategy review committee,
▪ Chair, Nigeria Computer Society, Cybersecurity Advisory Group.
▪ Member, Presidential Committee on the Development of National Broadband Plan.
▪ Member, Group of Experts for the Nigerian Senate Committee on Cybersecurity and ICT.
▪ Lead, National Identity Management Harmonization and Integration Committee.
▪ Member, 2001 Nigeria National IT Policy Drafting Committee.
▪ Has been an Assistant to four (4) Nigerian National Security Advisers.
▪ Fellow, Nigeria Computer Society.
▪ Lead Facilitator, Cybersecurity Capacity Building, Executive Registration Programme,
Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPrN).
▪ Board Member, Backbone Connectivity Network (BCN) Nigeria Limited.
▪ Director/ Secretary, HAKDA-Ajijola Foundation.
▪ Trustee, Alpha-Arewa Foundation.
He has attended several development programmes both in Nigeria and abroad including an
Executive Program on Science, Technology and Innovation Policy at the prestigious Harvard
University, John F. Kennedy School of Government. He also has special certifications from the MIS
Training Institute, Massachusetts MA, USA in Large Scale Computer Forensics, Incident Response,
International Security in the Interconnected World and The Forum on Information Warfare. He is
Certificated on Digital Forensics with Forensics Recovery Evidence Device (FRED) by Digital
Intelligence, Inc., USA, and Cyber Security Capability & Capacity Building certification by
Abdul-Hakeem is the Chairman, Consultancy Support Services (CS2) Ltd., a Cyber Security, e-
Library, and Information Communication Technology Policy Consultancy Firm, in Abuja, Nigeria.
He is working to kick-start the development of an Africa CyberSecurity Economic sub sector
employing thousands of knowledge workers, below 35 years of age, who will profitably drive
CyberSecurity solutions value chains.